skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Leaf

I have attempted for days to begin this blog. I'm not sure if my "new" found expectations of myself has turned into me being neurotic or if it's a positive change. January 1st I made the goal to change things about myself that I was unhappy with. Health and fitness was first in line, I have been working with a personal trainer at the gym twice a week, so far I am really enjoying it. Who would have ever thought I would like getting up at the butt crack of dawn to do of all things, exercise. I am hoping that with this one change of my life, the rest of the things I am unhappy with will also change with domino effect. This weekend I made to decision to train for a half marathon, yes, I am CRAZY as both my DH and BFF has told me, but I feel that its the best for me. I have the push to do it, why not???
No comments:
Post a Comment